I really haven’t been feeling myself lately.
I have been lacking in energy, concentration, feeling bloated and generally not nice. I have a few things I like to do in these instances as a little pick me up, just to try and get me feeling like me again…
- Have a bath – I love a bath! Just lying back and relaxing for 30 minutes (or an hour if you are like me) in a great way to destress. Read my bath essentials here.
- Paint my nails – Some times it is the little things that make all of the difference. For me, having a fresh coat of nail varnish can instantly lift my mood.
- Get OUTSIDE – Fresh air does wonders for your mood and can often be overlooked. I know, when you are in a funk the last thing you want to do is get dressed and venture into the public. But I promise going for a walk in the great outdoor will do you the world of good.
- Exercise – Similarly to the above, you may not feel like doing it, but exercise will help. Everyone knows exercise releases all kinds of endorphins and other good things. But just getting up and moving will also just make you feel more confident and comfortable in your own skin!
- Get an early night – Getting a great nights sleep is honestly the BEST thing for your wellbeing. Forget social media, skip doing the dishes, just jump into bed a little early and wake up feeling refreshed for a new day!
What do you guys do on your down days?
Until next time