Soo I have FINALLY been getting back into reading.
Whilst in uni I kind of gave up on reading anything that wasn’t course related, and it has taken me a hot minute to get back into the swing of things. I feel like it is taking me much longer than it usually would to finish any book I start, so I have decided to make a list of some of the books I want to read by the end of the year to give my something to aim for.
I don’t want to be too unrealistic, so here are just a few that I am thinking of at the moment:
- Me Before You , Jo Jo Moyes- I love this film and it is just something that I have been meaning to read for a while!
- The Stranger Beside Me, Ann Rule or The Jigsaw Man, Paul Britton – I LOVE true crime documentaries and really want to start reading more books in this genre. These are 2 that I keep hearing of and am dying to try out.
- How To Be Bawse, Lilly Singh – I didn’t even know that Lilly was a YouTuber when I first noticed this book, but it caught my eye in the Tesco book aisle and I have been thinking about it ever since. It just looks super empowering and I am really excited to try this out.
- The Girl On The Train, Paula Hawkins – I know I am super late on this band wagon! But everyone and their dog has recommended this, and I really enjoyed the story line of the film so I am looking forward to reading this!
- Mad Girl, Bryony Gordon – I’ve heard really good things about this book. I have tried reading books regarding mental health before and have found them too deep for me to personally enjoy, but the author of this is supposed to be quite funny and so I think this would be a good one.
So there are a few of my choices! These aren’t all the books I want to read, but I think these are a good starting point and cover a good range of genres which is something I am really trying to improve on (instead of just reading young adults, romantic comedies).
What are you guys reading at the moment? Do you have any suggestions?
Until next time